Friday, May 17, 2013

An Update!

Salutations! 

I just wanted to let you know that as part of my studies and reading, I've decided to do a brief book review of every book that I read. It's useful to help me process my general reflections on it, as well as to summarize a bit of the big picture. Most of them will consist of an introductory overview, a collection of my own thoughts and the author's thoughts I considered interesting (whether right or wrong), and then two rankings- one for the book's accessibility, the other for the book's worthiness to be read. Obviously all just my opinion :)

Also, feel free to comment on what I've written- there's this bizarre rift in electronic communication that distances you from reaction and response. For blogging, there's not even the useful facebook "like" or "seen by ..." features, so I lack the ability to converse about these things with others. Since you all know me to be a conversationalist, feel free (but not obligated) to comment or ask me more about what I've been thinking about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment