Thursday, June 13, 2013

Update

I'm currently writing this on my phone as I drive through the Pacific Northwest, road tripping with my sisters. I'm in Idaho right now, which might be my new favorite state (though that might just be me reacting to the vacuum that is Wyoming).

That being said, I might not write for a while until I get home again (which won't be until late June, maybe even into early July. But I also have had a lot of thoughts I'd love to write on. For instance, the necessity of pain and discomfort for joy (partially inspired by Wyoming, sleeping in a tent in below freezing weather), the connection of the limits of our knowledge with moral responsibility (as seen in Call of Duty: black ops II), as well as what's the difference between pain and shame (not sure-but has that ever stopped me from writing?)

Anyways, I hope all of you are well and I will share my hundred pictures of mountains and trees from my trip when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment